Quote:

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer." -Ansel Adams
                                                                                                   

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Furries



It seems there are a lot of misunderstood people not only in the Cosplay world but something else that seems to be growing in numbers. Furries have been getting bad raps from media portraying them as sex fiends doing it woods or lonely people with no life outside their room on the computer. These are people do, just with a different obsession, some afraid to express themselves because of ridicule. 
Being a photographer I try to take a bias look at things and not judge till I understand it or it goes against my morals. I think everyone should take this approach and see these 'freaks' for who they really are. Real people with a passion for something they may have in common with people all over the globe. 
Here's a link to an article that explains this issue and I hope those who read this take the time to read and understand what something is before they judge it. 

1 comment:

  1. here here! coming from a furry myself I highly agree that people need to open their mind and ask or look into something before they judge... it hurts those who you are judging with out say or knowledge...

    be smart and not smug!

    ReplyDelete